“Fantastic brunch spot” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
New York City, New York
“Fantastic brunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food here is fresh and delicious. It was busy but we received excellent service, even with our 3 month old newborn. The duck hash was so good! We are definitely going back for the pancakes next time!

Visited April 2013

89% Recommend
New York
“pleasant vibe, foodie menu, great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My friend and I shared the Radicchio Fiero and the Lemon Cucumber for appetizers and the spaghetti and skirt steak frites for our entrees. I loved the freshness of the heirloom tomatoes, chips of toasted garlic and citrus in my cucumber salad. The garlic was an unexpected, nice touch. The fries accompanying my steak came out piping hot, perfectly cooked, and had a hint of truffle oil. We ate every bit of every thing, and didn't have room for dessert. The owner or manager (don't know which) came to ask us if everything was good. Our waiter was attentive, helpful, and kind. Several other people working there were friendly to me - in a genuine and not cloying way. I will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Long Island City, New York
“Excellent and nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have lived in LIC for a few years and have heard of LIC market for about a year now but was hesitant to go because of the small menu. This weekend we ventured to the restaurant and were sad we havent been sooner. The menu was small but we went out as a group of 4 and everyone loved what they ordered. The staff was very friendly and helpful!
I look forward to going again, this is one of the better restaurants in LIC.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Disney World, Florida
“only ok if u're a good eater”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

food is only ok, the waiting line is long at lunch time and the place is not amazing. there are not many options around to eat anyway.

Visited August 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Great brunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We had never really of LIC as a part of New York City but a recent visit to family in Far Rockaway introduced us to it. Long Island City, or LIC to those ink the know is a soon to be trendy, QUIET, part of the NYC scene. It has many interesting shops, boutiques and restaurants to discover.

LIC Market was our choice for brunch on a Saturday and it turned out to be the 3rd Anniversary of the restaurant. While it made the brunch menu smaller it also meant a few new additions.

The place is small/cosy with a good vibe and pleasant staff. My wife and I had the duck hash and a frittata that were excellent. A welcome addition to the options was a fantastic arepa con queso that rocked.

When we were leaving the owner Alex was out front checking on his roasting pig they were serving as part of the celebration!!!

Well worth the visit and something others should try ASAP.

Visited July 2013