Great stay. We stayed here after searching multiple hotels in multiple locations. It was a short walk to the 36th ave MTA station. And Manhattan was only 5 minutes away. The hotel restaurant wasn't to bad and moderately priced. The rooftop bar took our breath away with the views. Why pay more to stay in Manhattan when it's only a short train ride. The hotel was on a street with about 4 other hotels in a somewhat residential neighborhood. I always rate a hotel by would I stay here again and for the price, and location, along with quality of room size I definitely would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York