Very good hotel with great service, nice café & rooftop bar, and okay rooms.
The first room I checked into had an overwhelming weird scent, like fruit flavored vaping. It was gross, so I requested a new room and I was led by a very nice gracious manager to a much nicer smelling room.
Big comfy bed, cozy clean smelling linens. Nice view, with free wi-fi, and outlets everywhere for device charging.
Dining here was quite good! I had a glass of cold dry savignon blanc on the roof, and the service was great. I dined in the cafe for breakfast the next day and had a really tasty quesadilla…Read more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York