My partner and I stayed here from Christmas day 2013 until NYE. This place was perfect for what we were looking for - a clean, good sized room for a low price but with easy access to the New York city centre.
The hotel was a quick 15-20 min subway ride & walk from Times Square and the neighbourhood was quiet with a few shops and a nice bar next door (Dutch Kills Centraal). The hotel offers half price drinks and appetizers from 5.30-7.30 every day and their cocktails were delicious. The reception staff and maintenance guys were really kind and along with the beautiful Christmas decorations we were in a very festive mood! The best part of our stay was the fantastic view of the Manhattan skyline from our bedroom window which was on the 8th floor. Quite a nice way to wake up in the morning!
The only slight negative is the walls are fairly thin but we had pretty quiet neighbours so wasn't a problem for us. The bed and pillows were fantastic so had a really great nights sleep!
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Agoda, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.