I stayed at this hotel for a weekend in September and it was the most relaxing experience I've had in a long time. The location is perfect because it's in a quiet area in Queens away from the city frenzy but 15 outside of Manhattan for a night on the town (with a priceless view of the skyline). The rooms were tidy and functional for relaxation and business alike with decor that's traditional but has an edgy twist. The customer service was warm and friendly and the food at Micheal's Cafe was an indulgence I was glad to take advantage of. The prices weren't bad and definitely worth every penny. Overall, I give this place a 10! I will definitely be staying here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York