We drove to this hotel from Eastern Canada and found it very easy to get to. Because we had got there early enough in the afternoon, we were also able to park our car in the underground parking for the next 3 days (for a daily fee of course) while we toured Manhattan. The front desk staff were very busy, but remained pleasant and polite and very helpful. The rooms were small... but the beds comfortable, bathroom clean, and the views spectacular!!! The restaurant downstairs served a good variety of food, and the service was good.
The subway is only 3-4 blocks away, and it took us exactly 12 minutes on the subway to get to downtown Manhattan. The attendant at the subway station was very helpful in explaining to us which subways would take us to where we wanted to go.
All in all, a good place to stay if you don't want to stay in the heart of Manhattan and pay its prices.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Agoda, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.