Stayed two nights here while seeing the Yankees.
+ Smooth check-in
+ Polished, attractive lobby area extends into hallways and rooms
+ Awesome beds
+ Reasonable rates
+ Well-equipped and sleek room with comfortable evening chair, work desk area
+ They offer a AAA rate with breakfast that is only marginally more than their regular rate
+ The American breakfast offered here is delicious and served with a smile within 10 minutes
+ Excellent service at the bar with daily happy hour specials from 4:30-7:30
+ Nice Manhattan views from the 7th floor patio
+ Easy access to Times Square - 8 minutes on the 7 subway line, 30 minutes to Yankee Stadium using the nearby N/Q lines then 4 line
+ Smart business center PC setup requires one to stand, and eliminates the common issue of kids hoarding business PCs for facebook
- The 11th/12th floors with the best views are closed for rooftop renovations, which I am told will be complete in September 2013
- Alarm clock not plugged in, no easy way to set clock
- Next to linen closet, so heard door opening and closing all hours of the day and night
- The three long blocks from the 7 subway line is not a pleasant walk at night (shut down businesses, graffiti, taxi repair shops)
- I could not find a vending machine on any of the floors - looked for a Coke and could not find one in the small store next to check-in, either (no convenience stores in the area, absolutely nothing open late at night)
Overall, I really liked this modern hotel. The rooftop patio will be a nice addition.
You have no recent hotel searches.