Good choice if you want to stay in a reasonably good hotel for a reasonable price and still be able to reach downtown in 15 minutes. We stayed 5 days, service and food were good, rooms were clean.
It takes 5 minutes of walk to the nearest subway station, then 10 more minutes and you are in Manhattan.
Neighborhood isn't nice, but still feels relatively safe (as much as you can feel safe in any other big American city..). So as long as you use it as your overnight stay while you are exploring city - works just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York