My company put me here for a 2 day business meeting. Luckily, our client was in Astoria, which is close by. However, you can't really walk anywhere from this hotel. You have to take a cab or car service, which is $15-20 to go anywhere - even a few blocks. It does not have a full service restaurant, serving only breakfast (which is not included unless you have premium status) and the two times I ate there, it was very late for opening and service was scant. My room was clean and large enough for me to do my work. And the front desk staff were very helpful. However, there are several other hotels located in Astoria which would be more convenient to most of the restaurants and in a safer area to walk in.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Agoda, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.