We stayed one night at the hotel. Spent the day in Manhattan before getting on the subway. It was a Friday night. I really wanted a glass of wine when we arrived at the hotel. The streets around there were deserted, there were no bars or restaurants within 3 blocks of the hotel. We would've had to get back on the subway to find a wine bar. The area however was more residential than I expected (I thought it was industrial). Hotel was very clean and the price was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York