While this gritty industrial neighborhood is not prime, it is very accessible. We walked to the subway, got off at the next stop, Roosevelt Island, and took the aerial tram featured in Spiderman for a dramatic entrance to Manhattan. We scored free onstreet parking right in front of the hotel, where we left the car for the whole weekend. The decor is contemporary, comfy bed and pillows. Slide out deck and ottomans under the nightstands facilitate the spaciousness of the room while allowing seating for four. The alarm radio has an Ipod dock. An LG TV screen is PC interfaceable. The drapes can't be completely closed for total darkness, but offer city views. A roomy shower is large with dispensers of shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. The cafe downstairs serves Brooklyn beers on tap, but closes at 11. Wednesday happy hour specials were advertised, but we had to go home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York