I stayed 5 nights in this hotel and although the beds are comfortable and the view wonderful I found the housekeeping to be rather shoddy. My bed was roughly made and the bottom sheet not straightened or the dust and fingermarks removed from surfaces. Sometimes complimentary coffee was left in the room and sometimes not. The reception staff I found on a number of occasions including check in and enquiring about room service to be rude and uncaring. I would not recommend this hotel for its friendliness or customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York