This Long Island City hotel is located close to 2 train stations 39th Ave and Queens Plaza. 39th Ave is much closer than Queens Plaza.
From the airport we took Airtrain but we had to change train to get to Queens Plaza station which is about 10 minutes walk to the hotel. Manhattan is only 2 stops from 39th Ave station which is only 2 blocks from the hotel. There is a convenient store between the hotel and the station.
The room is decent size and clean. There is a coffee machine in the room but didn't really work, but there are free coffee and tea in the morning at the lobby. Housekeeping is a bit of a hit and miss, sometimes they forget to provide bath mat or toilet roll, but there are days where everything were provided.
For the price we paid compared to staying in a hotel in Manhattan, this is good value. Only 2 stations away from Manhattan but with lots of saving on the price, we’ll definitely choose this hotel or area if we visit New York again.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.