You added Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   27-05 39th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101   |
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Long Island City
Astoria, New York
“Great Stay !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very nice Hotel with a great Look at Manhattan, The staff is very friendly and helpful, I asked for a good Greek restaurant in Long Island City and they were more then happy to help me out, give me directions so on and so forth. I stayed here during the month Of January for 3 nights with my wife and we aslo had time to eat at Michael's Cafe, which the food was reasonably priced and very good. I would absolutely Come back to this hotel again !!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel the first time I visited a friend in NY and it was great! The staff was friendly and when I wanted to change my room to have a better view they were happy to assist me right away. The food in the restaurant was great and the Bartender was awesome! I would recommend this hotel also because the location is just over the bridge from Manhattan without Manhattan rates!! I was actually here in October of 2011, but the dates on this review didn't go back that far.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a single night but it felt like more. The hotel it self is GORGEOUS! From the time you walk in the lobby to the elevators. The room was a good size and very clean. The only thing bad to say is that they need more channels for the tv.

The restaurant was delicious! My boyfriend said that was the best veggie burger he had lol I had the seafood plater which is to die for. Room service was quick in the morning...overall this place is perfect! Definitely better than Wyndham

• Stayed February 2013
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have stayed in this pleasant hotel before and I am glad I came back for another stay. It was very nice. I had a different room this time and it was very comfortable. The person at the front desk was very polite and accommodating. I had dinner at the restaurant and the food was spectacular, I specifically enjoyed the crab cakes. :) I have no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed at the Four Points LIC for a recent business trip and was impressed with the
staff and the location of the hotel. Upon arriving I was welcomed by the staff. The hotel
has free wifi and a business center that was free as well. The gym had the latest equipment. The food and the service at the restaurant was very good. The view of the city from my room was incredible. The ride into manhattan was less than 15 min by subway. I have found a new home when I return to New York.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a brand new hotel that was comfortable and friendly. We got a room with a beautiful view of Manhattan. The restaurant in the hotel Michael's Cafe was very reasonable and very good food. The front desk people were very helpful and friendly. The lobby had very comfortable couches and a beautiful working fireplace and television. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: higher floors for the manhattan view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lewisville, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I travel to LIC several times a year. We have stayed at two other properties in this area and this hotel beats the others, hands down. It is a fairly new hotel. I was impressed with its cleanliness and friendly front desk staff. Our king bed room was comfortable and large compared to other NY hotels. As far as the dining options, I would give their restaurant a "good" rating, not great. The food was a little overcooked and tasteless but it at least hit the spot. The restaurant staff was cordial. Being from "The Friendly State", I have high expectations, even in New York. The fitness facility was small, but clean with new equipment. I would definitely stay here again on our next trip to LIC.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge? Share your experiences!