Half price from hotel in Manhattan. Just 2 minutes walk from queen's 21st street subway. Convenient and safe. Brilliant breakfast, even better than the Michelangelo Hotel in which we stayed in Manhattan! Had better check the bill. We've been over charged certain amount than the money on voucher of booking.com. Fortunately to have realized this timely and get the additional charge refunded! Good view of Manhattan on the top floor. Elevator a bit noisy next to our room. Need be smart about the shower device. Before sorting to the Reception about how to operate, we failed to have a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York