Loved the hotel, it's clean, staff were courteous, good breakfast. The area didn't bother me much since I am from NYC. It's not a run down area. People have to understand that LIC was and still is a industrial location. The F train is in walking distance which is a big plus. I had a great view facing Manhattan and the Queens borough Bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York