Really enjoyed our stay at this location. Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Had no issues with our room. We arrive very early and front desk staff tried to find a room so we can check in early. The free breakfast was good, but was very congested and couldn't find a table to sit. This location was very close to the subway system. Hotel's location is not best but felt very safe to get to the subway. We had a late departing flight, we were allowed to leave our bags with the front desk for $1 per bag. Getting to and from JFK Airport was easy due to it's location to the subway. F train to E train to Airtrain, simple.
I would stay here again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York