During the week-long stay in New York for sightseeing with my wife and my daughter, we stayed at this hotel. We enjoyed the hospitality in terms of friendliness of the staff, room size and facilities available including the abundance of food at breakfast.
These conditions, combined with a fair price, compensate the distance from Manhattan, which, however, is easily accessible by Subway stop which is a short distance away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York