For the price of this hotel, I cannot imagine a better option. Under $150 a night on the weekend. Do not be put off by the location. Yes, its quiet. Yes, its dark. Yes, its near the projects. We used the subway daily and never returned to our room until Midnight. We used the local convenience store and saw no trouble and were never concerned with the people in the area. During the day, the subway stop is full with a mixture of tourists and locals. Much quieter at night, but we were never alone. The hotel rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was just ok, but good enough. Staff was friendly. Same hotel in Manhattan would be $400+ a night. Stay here instead and you can still be in Times Square in 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York