The Cleanliness, Cordial staff, and Convenient location are the three C's that made my stay at this Sleep Inn property a pleasant experience. Being a visitor from Texas I was impressed by the room space in a "king" bed room. During my previous NYC stays at various hotels, inns, etc. the "king" rooms have been much tighter.....space limited. I would book a "king" room here again, as well as recommend this property to family and friends planning to visit the NYC area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Agoda so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York