I stayed there for 4 nights. The room was quite small, the housekeepers begin early and are very noisy but the hotel is very good for the price. It is very easy to get into Manhattan; if you don't take the F train which is 2 blocks away, it's a 10 minute walk to the E train to Manhattan. The bagels at breakfast were fresh but the scrambled eggs were a tragedy. The only drawback was that this hotel is located on a dark street off the main street. It's a little scary coming back at midnight as I did one night. I had a view of the Queensboro Bridge; that was nice even though the view is obstructed. I would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York