Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, great assortment of breakfast items, (but no healthy choices). Very close to subway 2 blocks. Looks like a low income area, but we were fine. Employees were very friendly and helpful with our questions. Would stay here again, nice quiet area with excellent price and short subway to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York