We throughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The rooms are spacious and it's worth paying a little extra to have the Manhattan view. Breakfast is nice. We had a problem with our air conditioning and it was sorted within minutes. Every member of staff was very efficient, helpful and polite. It's a two minute walk from the subway station, a few stops away from the city. Excellent, frequent service. There's a 7/11 shop near the hotel and also a hairdresser/barber shop. The hotel is located in the middle of a council estate, but it's absolutely safe. I would stay at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York