I stay here all the time for business which brings me to my customer in Times Square. The neighborhood is not the best, but it is 2 blocks from the 21st St. Queensbridge station on the F line and only 5 stops from 42nd St. downtown. Clean and decently appointed rooms and a courteous staff. If I had to pick downsides, they would be the neighborhood and the lack of dining options nearby, bur the Subway around the corner is my go-to place after a long day at the office.
The main upside is what you get for your money for the proximity to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York