Good stay this August. Thank you former tripadvidor members for honest, on point reviews, made my choice of hotel is good one.
Easy check it, small one, expected for ny standards, ac did have a smell but we let it run for hours and the smell was gone. Clean room, comfortable sleep, quite sleep too. No for breakfast. We did DD, walking distance.
We drove half the time and walked half the time felt safe but was not out past 10pm.
Parking is costly but remember it is 24 hrs so time your checking in wisely i did. stay 4 days and payed for 2 days.
The front desk employeee at second shift so kind, polite and professional. Never a question he did not answer or seemed bothered by them.
I would stay again but not a kingr room, bigger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York