The Rooms are clean, a bit small but hey, that's New York.
Breakfast was good, not to big, but good enough to start the day.
Location is ok, you have a 3 minutes walk to the Metro and Manhattan is just one stop away. It was very silent as the Hotel is in a small street with no through traffic. When you come home in the night, after a nice day in Manhattan, the neighborhood is a Little bit spooky, we were not 100% comfortable with it... but we are from Europe and I am not quiet sure, if we just overestimated it, as there was absolutely no Problem or anything similar.
The corridors very very cold, you nearly freeze on your way from and to the room, the AC seems to run on fullthrottle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York