“Economy hotel in a handy location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Long Island City
“Economy hotel in a handy location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Our check-in and check-out was handled by a most professional lady named Hafsa. Hafsa made us feel very welcomed. The breakfast staff were very kind. Free breakfast, clean room, free wi-fi, located near an F Train Metro Station (1.5 blocks), and safe neighborhood made our 7 night stay very nice. From Laguardia Airport an express bus and transfer to the hotel Metro Station is only $2.7/person. Manhattan is only 2 Metro Stations away. Very handy location.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

This was my family's first trip to NYC and the first night we arrived we were a little concerned about the neighborhood the hotel was in. We had to walk past housing after getting off the subway to get to our hotel and we were a little disappointed with the way our hotel looked. After spending 5 nights here I must say, the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Our feelings completely changed after spending more time here. We would get back to our hotel late at night after riding the subway and we didn't have any problems at all. The subway ride to manhattan was a short ride away and the subway was conveniently located 2 blocks away from the hotel! I would stay here again and even recommend it to my friends. The only complaint I have is that there was a contact lens stuck to our sink when we checked in and it stayed there the entire time during our stay. Breakfast was packed in the morning and both breakfast seating was completely full...the breakfast wasn't very good but it was free so I can't complain. I gave this hotel a 4 star rating because the staff was friendly and anything I needed they helped me with. Don't let the neighborhood scare you, it was myself (30 year old female), my aunt (43 year old female), my cousin (14 year old male) traveling together and we were fine!

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast...definitely pay the extra few bucks for the Manhattan view room. No complaints, and will definitely recommend this to family and friends. The staff definitely helped to make our trip wonderful.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Saint John, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for one night using our Air Miles. Good size rooms, decent bed and bathroom and air conditioning that worked just fine. It is very close to the subway and you are in Manhattan in less than 10 minutes.
The area is not the best, though we didn't have any problems at all. Breakfast room is small and poorly designed. Staff isn't as attentive as they should be: asked for extra towels twice, issues printing an receipt for a stay payed with points. The elevators are indeed slow.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators and facing NYC.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel was very nice but location was a little run down
Breakfast was minimal as expected but the room was small with not many tables
Many people standing and waiting for a place to sit
I had trouble even finding a souvenir shop to buy stuff

Overall I got what I expected

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked this hotel for 3 nights in June. Ended up switching hotels after the first night. I use a wheelchair and the accessible room did not fit my needs. I had a hoyer lift delivered to the hotel however when we got it up to the room I quickly realized the room was too small and the bed frame went all the way to the floor. This was a problem because I couldn't get on the bed.

I ended up switching rooms to a room with a sofa bed. At least I could get on the bed. Woke up in the am in pain from a very hard and uncomfortable sofa bed.

Ended up switching hotels to save my trip.

The hotel staff tried to solve the issue however it seemed like they had other things to do and wanted to move on. It seemed like the staff weren't familiar with guests that have specific needed. Fully didn't understand the issue I was facing.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My mom had booked this hotel when she was planning our family trip to NYC. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable.The staff was friendly, there were instructions for how to use the tub and etc. It was close to the subway. But it was loud outside and it isn't in one of the best neighborhoods. I felt kinda scared to be in that neighborhood. And there was some problem checking in because we got two rooms and at first, the front desk only got one, but quickly got it straightened out.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family