I booked this hotel early just to make sure that we had a decent place in case we couldn't find something in Manhattan to a fait price. After reading the reviews I didn't expect much, but we were absolutely satisfied. I called the hotel a week before we arrived and requested a room as high as possible and away from the elevators. We got a room on the 9th floor (the top floor) in the corner and with a great view.
The room was big enough for the two of us and we slept very well in the bed. It was a nice room with fridge, free wifi and microwave oven. The breakfast was ok, but the breakfast room was not big enough for all the guest, so a few days we had to wait a little before we could get a table.
I believe that we made a very good deal choosing this hotel. It was easy to get there from JFK, subway was realy close and it only took 10 minuts to get to Times Square, staff was friendly and helpful and we had no issues about the cleaning. We stayed in may and I'm convinced that we saved at least $100 per night compared to a equal hotel in Manhattan, so would definately go back next time we go to New York
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.