I Stayed here for 2 nights. The room was not exactly the cleanest in the world. The shower wall had all kinds of marks and some stains. The next day after I checked in, i saw that my account was billed 2 times (one for each night of my stay, and also a charge for incidentals on one of the days) I went to the front desk to inquire about this and i was told that these charges would be reconciled after i check out. I checked out and one day later i see a charge for my stay (which was the normal price) but they failed to remove one of the night charges they previously charged me with, and told me that it would be adjusted when i checked out. This caused my debit card to be overdrawn, and in the hole. When i contacted the customer care line they told me they do not have access to billing information, and that i would need to call the hotel. I called the hotel and asked to speak with a manager, and i was put on hold for 10 mins and disconnected. I am very dissatisfied with my stay at this hotel. Not only was the room dirty, but now I have to fight to have a charge lifted off my card because of how they bill customers. I am currently looking to contact the Better Business Bureau about this matter.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.