We booked this as we were looking for somewhere reasonable to stay in New York and did not want to pay Manhattan prices. We secured a good rate for the three nights.
We found the hotel very easily with it being just a few minutes walk from the subway. The subway will bring you into midtown in less than 10 minutes. The area around the subway can intially seem a bit intimidating but to be honest it was perfectly safe and it is always good to see different parts of the city anyway. There is a reasonable choice of shops to pick up sandwiches etc and the petrol station next to the hotel is great for drinks and snacks.
Check in was quick and friendly.
The room was good, clean and enough space for the two of us.
The free breakfast was great with a good choice and some tasty bagels.
The reception staff were reasonably but not over friendly.
We used the luggage storage facility and also the free internet access.
All in all a really good choice if you want something at a reasonable price and are happy to take the short subway ride into Manhattan.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Carlson, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.