I travel to NYC regularly and every time I stay somewhere different, based on price and availability. This was my first time staying in Queens and this hotel exceeded my expectations.
I stayed 2 nights without any problem. The hotel is very close to the subway, even with some MTA construction that weekend it was still convenient for getting into Manhattan.
Pros: very affordable and nice for the price, quiet, rooms were updated, had a view of Manhattan, breakfast was decent, free wifi worked well, clean
Cons: room was not ready until the exact check in time, which I guess is to be expected. But other hotels have had the room ready earlier, which is a major plus.
Also, Security is a bit lacking. Because our room was not ready when we got there we had to store our bags, which normally isn't a problem at most hotels. But the hotel's bag storage area is just a corner of the lobby- not behind the desk or in the back. So it didn't exactly feel as secure as it should considering people would just dig through the bags to find theirs (no bag claim tickets, or staff assistance)
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Carlson, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.