I was appalled at the service as well as the condition of the "suite" we stayed in. We stay at Country Inn quite often when traveling with 4 or more partly due to the breakfast (my daugters LOVE the waffles) and because I have never been disappointed with the level of standards. This trip was a NIGHTMARE. From the rude check-in and attempted charge of incidentals PRIOR to our arrival as well as the "suite" we were given. The "sofa bed" was a broken futon, which was wouldn't even fold into a couch to make room for the 2 rollaway guest services placed in our room as replacement. It was IMPOSSIBLE to sleep on and I in fact had to pick my daughter off the FLOOR twice in the first night. Although the reservation CLEARLY stated that we were five (5), we were not given enough pillows nor sheets and blankets. When I asked guest services they responded with "if we have any we will send them up". "If" they have any????? This experience made me consider the staying at any other Country Inn in the future, although in eight years have NEVER had issues like this. Only consider this location if paying $100 or less and if traveling as a couple or two in a party and going to sightsee and not in need of actual "service".
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.