We stayed at this hotel for one night as my husband had a business meeting with Jet Blue (corporate offices were 3 blocks away). We took the subway from Queensboro Plaza stop to Times Square (the Q train), only several stops away. The next day I took the Subway to go shopping. Bloomingdale's is the very next stop after Queensboro. The next stop is Central Park/ 5th Avenue. Very Easy.
This hotel is extremely reasonable and after spending a ridiculous amount of money to spend 3 nights in Manhattan last year this was a much nicer experience. The rooms are clean and modern. The complimentary breakfast was well stocked and many things to chose from. The heater in the rooms was rather noisy. We had a room in front of the elevator last week and it was rather noisy, this weekend we didn't and it was great. The higher up you go the better the city view.
Very safe neighborhood but not alot of dining choices unless you take the Subway into Manhattan.
Easy late check out and we left our luggage in the lobby until we picked it up at 4PM for our flight home. Also easy to get a cab in front of the hotel. Very convenient to LGA.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.