After checkin our room was not properly cleaned, used news paper on the sofa and on the desk, half empty coffee mug next to the TV. Trash still in all containers and left over food in the fridge. Bathroom not cleaned at all, everywhere visible creasy spots, used soap, shampoo and conditioner around the bathtube. Fresh towels were available.
Front desk not really helpful to change the situation! Room service was sent to our room, but she could not understand english at all and cleaned just the trash bins.
When we returned around 7pm the bathroom was still in a mess! And again the front desk only offered another room service at 9 pm, since nobody was available before that. Not attempt to offer us another room. We turned down the 9pm room service since we were too tired after a 9 hours flight.
This morning we approached the front desk again and pointed out that the bathroom has to be properly cleaned and all the used soap/shampoo from the previous guest.
But tonight we see the bathroom in the same mess! Except fresh towels nothing has changed! Again a complain at the front desk led to the answer that the next room service will be available after 9 pm!
Very disappointed service and quality from the Carlson Group I never experienced before in any other hotel and I do travel a lot.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.