First let me mention the closest metro stop is Queensboro Plaza!! We didn't realize this until the last day, all the while we had taken the Queensbridge exit (.4 miles away) or the Queens Plaza exit (.5 miles away) So mental note to you guys it is the Q or N train you want to take!
The neighboorhood is dark and dreary, it's not a place I would feel comfortable walking alone at night. There is a little gas station next door open 24 hours, so that's good for snacks or water.
The breakfast is decent, bagels, cereal, juice, and make your own waffle station. When leaving your bags, they dont check them in for you. There is a little area next to the check in desk where they let you place them. That was scary anyone could walk in and grab a bag and walk out. Overall would I stay here again? probably not. We got a great deal during an expensive time in New York so it worked out for us. Average hotels in the ciy were $300+, here we paid $140, so big savings that were worth the hassel. So it is up to you to decide what you value more.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Country Inn And Suites Nyc In Queens
- Country Inn & Suites Nyc In Queens Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites NYC In Queens Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Country Inn & Suites NYC in Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.