This had to be one of the best vacations I have been on in a long time. The location is great for public transportation (1 short block!). The restaurant up the street is wonderful and friendly. The hotel staff ensured that we did not have to want for too much. The pool was not opened up yet, but considering that the hotel is only 2 1/2 months old it is wonderful. We did not get a chance to go to the restaurant in the hotel because we were gone all of the time, but the staff was very knowledgeable of what trains to get to where we wanted to get to. The room was a little tight, but managable. The bathrooms were more than we expected (wish I could have one back home like that!). If there was a downside to the hotel it would have to be the location in the neighborhood. Even though we felt safe and secured the surrounding neighborhood didn't look like this hotel belonged there. We are already planning a trip back this summer and we are going to ensure that we stay at the same hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Manhattan View sets the bar high for Manhattan area hotels. With views of the unmistakable New York City skyline, our NYC hotel provides an exceptional backdrop for both business and pleasure. At our affordable Queens hotel, just minutes from Manhattan, New York City's legendary landmarks have never seemed so accessible! Explore the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center, the Museum of the Moving Image, and the Statue of Liberty. Of course no visit would be complete without visiting other nearby sights including Times Square, Bryant Park, Grand Central Station, Broadway, and Madison Square Garden. Among Long Island City hotels, Holiday Inn Manhattan View is a nearby neighbor to many Fortune 500 companies, offering easy access to Citibank, MetLife, the United Nations, JetBlue, Delta, and Mount Sinai Medical Center. Our hotel is conveniently located within a short drive of all the major New York airports: LaGuardia, JFK and Newark. This Queens hotel offers guests free high-speed Internet access and a perfect location just minutes from Manhattan. Ideal for international travelers and vacationers, this Astoria, Queens hotel is located just one block from the N and Q subway lines and just a few blocks from the E and R subway lines. For an unforgettable New York City experience close to celebrated NYC attractions, look no further than the Holiday Inn Manhattan View. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn l.i. City - Manhattan View Hotel Long Island City
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View Long Island City, New York