Just arrived home from a brilliant week in New York, which was made so good in part by our stay at this great hotel. On our arrival after a long journey we were greeted by very helpful and lovely staff, who informed us that our special requests had been observed, so we ended up with a room wth two queen beds, on a high floor, which gave us a great view of the Manhattan skyline. Our room also had a fridge, at no extra charge and we were able to use a safe box in reception for no extra charge too, both big bonuses. We were also able to use the printer in the business centre to print out our return boarding passes, once again for no extra charge. Each time we asked for assistance at reception all of the staff, as we met a fair number in a week, were all excellent. The hotel is also very close to the subway, has a number of convenience stores close to it and also a few eaterers are in the close vacinity. In particular we would recommend Napoli restaurant on 35th Street, which we ate at from the second night of our holiday. It serves excellent food at really good prices and we were made very welcome. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely return to it ourselves. Well done everyone at the hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn l.i. City - Manhattan View Hotel Long Island City
- Holiday Inn l.i. City - Manhattan View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Manhattan View sets the bar high for Manhattan area hotels. With views of the unmistakable New York City skyline, our NYC hotel provides an exceptional backdrop for both business and pleasure. At our affordable Queens hotel, just minutes from Manhattan, New York City's legendary landmarks have never seemed so accessible! Explore the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center, the Museum of the Moving Image, and the Statue of Liberty. Of course no visit would be complete without visiting other nearby sights including Times Square, Bryant Park, Grand Central Station, Broadway, and Madison Square Garden. Among Long Island City hotels, Holiday Inn Manhattan View is a nearby neighbor to many Fortune 500 companies, offering easy access to Citibank, MetLife, the United Nations, JetBlue, Delta, and Mount Sinai Medical Center. Our hotel is conveniently located within a short drive of all the major New York airports: LaGuardia, JFK and Newark. This Queens hotel offers guests free high-speed Internet access and a perfect location just minutes from Manhattan. Ideal for international travelers and vacationers, this Astoria, Queens hotel is located just one block from the N and Q subway lines and just a few blocks from the E and R subway lines. For an unforgettable New York City experience close to celebrated NYC attractions, look no further than the Holiday Inn Manhattan View. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.