We stayed at the Holiday Inn Long Island City for few days and we wished it would have been longer! From the minute you get to the hotel, which looks quite new and tidy, you get the warm welcome! I have stayed in other hotels in NYC, some of them 4 and 5 stars, and i can say the staff from Holiday Inn L.I. City was the most welcoming and friendly i have met before. Luis from Reception who checked us in was a true star and he made our stay much more enjoyable. Before we arrived we emailed the hotel with some special needs and everything was tracked in our reservation so we didn't need to say it again. The room was spacious, the bed very comfy, the bathroom was new and the Tv has a lot of channels. We had internet included so everything was easy in that side. The room had amazing views to Manhattan and in general the product is really good! We ordered breakfast in the room one day, and it was delivered promptly. It was delicious and very reasonable price for the amount of food you get (8 Usd). We also ordered dinner one night, and it was as good as the breakfast. We had the time to have a cocktail in the busy bar, and the waitress who prepared our Mojito was really friendly! Upon check out, Daisy helped us with the luggage and getting a taxi for the airport.
Even though the area is not very appealing at first sight, it was not dangerous at all, it was quite close to Manhattan by underground and quiet by night.
Definitely will stay here again on our next trip to NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Manhattan View sets the bar high for Manhattan area hotels. With views of the unmistakable New York City skyline, our NYC hotel provides an exceptional backdrop for both business and pleasure. At our affordable Queens hotel, just minutes from Manhattan, New York City's legendary landmarks have never seemed so accessible! Explore the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center, the Museum of the Moving Image, and the Statue of Liberty. Of course no visit would be complete without visiting other nearby sights including Times Square, Bryant Park, Grand Central Station, Broadway, and Madison Square Garden. Among Long Island City hotels, Holiday Inn Manhattan View is a nearby neighbor to many Fortune 500 companies, offering easy access to Citibank, MetLife, the United Nations, JetBlue, Delta, and Mount Sinai Medical Center. Our hotel is conveniently located within a short drive of all the major New York airports: LaGuardia, JFK and Newark. This Queens hotel offers guests free high-speed Internet access and a perfect location just minutes from Manhattan. Ideal for international travelers and vacationers, this Astoria, Queens hotel is located just one block from the N and Q subway lines and just a few blocks from the E and R subway lines. For an unforgettable New York City experience close to celebrated NYC attractions, look no further than the Holiday Inn Manhattan View. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn l.i. City - Manhattan View Hotel Long Island City
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View Long Island City, New York