*Review submitted by a 34yo Australian male*
If you're coming to New York you'll find staying in Manhattan very expensive. This is my third trip to New York, and I stayed at the Days Inn Long Island City.
It's a budget hotel, probably 2 or 3 stars. In saying that though, it's clean, still very new, nice huge bed, good powerful shower. They supply a pretty basic breakfast, but I never had it, always got something elsewhere. The room is pretty small but hey, who really cares? Not like you'll be living 24/7 in your room when you're in New York!
The location is excellent. Just a 5 minute walk to the number 7 train from 33 St - only 15 minutes in to Times Square. There is also Queens Plaza station also 5 minutes away which services around 4 or 5 different lines.
My room faced directly towards the overhead train line. Sure you hear the trains go past but it's not really noisy. If you're super hyper sensitive then you might find it annoying, but again, hey, it's New York, it's always noisy here!
There is FREE wi-fi too in all rooms.
All in all I definitely recommend this hotel if you're after a good cheaper hotel option in New York.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Days Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Long Island City Days Inn
- Days Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.