This hotel is in a kindof sketchy area, but it is clean and reasonably priced. If you are looking for somewhere to simply sleep, it's great. I DEFINITELY recommend you using the 7 train to 33rd because the station at Queens Plaza forces you to walk across a creepy bridge. Also, the staff do not handle problems, so, be aware of that. Our room door would not properly lock without slamming it, but they didn't care or offer another room. You get what you pay for; it is a good deal for a place to sleep. It was cheaper than 5 days in a hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Days Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Long Island City Days Inn
- Days Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.