“Average Stay” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Long Island City to your Saves list
Days Inn Long Island City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31 - 36 Queens Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11101   |
Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in Long Island City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Naperville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Room was very small. space barely to walk. Although in pictures the room would look very big. Key to the room did not work several times.. Lobby was not clean, filled with laundry packets when we entered and stayed there until the next morning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Montreal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Usually when I visit NYC, I stay in the La Quinta Long Island City (which is about 5 blocks from this hotel). However, the Days Inn was having a promotion so I decided to give it a try. First of all, I had a difficult time figuring out how to get to the hotel. It's at a very peculiar spot at the intersection of a few busy roads and one wrong turn can put you on the Queensboro Bridge to Manhattan. Upon checking into my room, there was no TV remote, but one was quickly brought to me. I was already regretting choosing the hotel, but I was actually quite satisfied with the rest of my stay. I can't really complain about anything that happened after they brought me the remote, though it should be noted that my room was beyond tiny. Easily the smallest room I've ever seen in my life. I was alone, so it didn't really cause an inconvenience. That being said, I'd probably stay in the La Quinta next time, but in reality this is a fairly decent hotel considering the location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Asheville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of proximity to subway. It is close to 7 line but they put us in a tiny room in the basement ! When we checked out we asked if they could store our two small bags while we spent time in city before flight. They said no and then told us about luggage lockers in Manhattan. The address and phone # were wrong. We spent almost 2 hours trying to find this place to store our luggage. I have been to NYC many times and have never had a hotel refuse to store our luggage for a few hours. Will not stay there again

• Stayed September 2013
West Olive
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I guess they were trying to greet me with a cool room, but it must have been fifty degrees and I never warmed up til I got up and took a hot hot bath at six in the morning

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Long Island City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Long Island City

Address: 31 - 36 Queens Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11101
Location: United States > New York > Long Island City
Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in Long Island City
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Long Island City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
Long Island City Days Inn
Days Inn Long Island City New York

If you own or manage Days Inn Long Island City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.