My wife and I were victims of hurricane Sandy as our home had no power, heat, etc.
After 7 days we needed a warm place to sleep,a hot shower and relax for the stressful conditions brought upon us by the super storm. The only place we could finds, after making many calls was this room at the Days Inn in LIC.
When I made the reservation, I asked the operator about internet access free parking a fitness center; breakfast:: I was told all were available at this location.
Aside from the other horrible conditions, there was no internet access; no free parking;available; , the fitness center was adequate and the free breakfast was marginal at best.
In addition here is a list ( as stated below) of the deplorable issues and conditions:
1. No internet access
2. Room and hallways smelled from cigarettes
3. No free parking available.
4. Room temperature could not be regulated.
5. There was traffic noise and door slamming all night long.
6. Poor TV reception.
7. Bathroom was dirty
8. The blankets were made out of plastic.
My suggestion is that you close this place and make into a McDonald's..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Days Inn
- Days Inn Long Island City New York