This hotel is great value for money and is in a good location for exploring New York. The subway is a few minutes walk away where you can gain access to anywhere in the city. A weeks metro pass is $31 well worth the money.The rooms are a little tired and a bit dark but a good size and very comfortable beds. The breakfast is good, always eggs, waffles, bread and bagels. Also unlimited water and coffee all day. Staff welcoming and helpful. Don't ask for a taxi from the hotel flag one down outside, not the hotels fault just cheaper outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Verve Hotel in Long Island City, an Ascend Collection hotel near Manhattan. Offering boutique accommodations in the heart of Long Island City, the Verve Hotel, an Ascend CollectionTM hotel, is within walking distance to Silvercup Studios film and television production facility. Local points of interest like the LaGuardia Airport, downtown Manhattan, Long Island University and the Queens Zoo are less than four miles from this Long Island City, NY hotel. John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Long Island City
- Ascend Collection Long Island City
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Long Island City, New York