I traveled there during the latest storm.
The Verve is right outside of Manhattan 2 stops into the City
Use the 39th station you won't get lost getting back to the hotel which can happan with the Queencenter station.
The room includes a refrigerator and its only drawback is the noisy heater and tiny closet.
If you are drivingf they do have a garage which is important in the winter.
The only complaint is the breakfast, starts at 6:30 and the coffee is very bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Verve Hotel in Long Island City, an Ascend Collection hotel near Manhattan. Offering boutique accommodations in the heart of Long Island City, the Verve Hotel, an Ascend CollectionTM hotel, is within walking distance to Silvercup Studios film and television production facility. Local points of interest like the LaGuardia Airport, downtown Manhattan, Long Island University and the Queens Zoo are less than four miles from this Long Island City, NY hotel. John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Long Island City
- Ascend Collection Long Island City
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Long Island City, New York