We went to the US Open Tennis Tournament and this hotel was very close by subway. Every staff employee I talked to was friendly and very helpful. They gave directions to the subway, gave directions to Juniors near Times Square, and even gave directions by subway to the closest Starbucks. The room itself was very roomy and comfortable - plenty of pillows (four) and very soft bed. The breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9:30 every morning. You had your choice of eggs - sometimes scrambled, sometimes hard boiled, and sometimes over easy. They had three choices of cereal, waffles every day, bread and other pastries, orange juice or apple juice. I would recommend this hotel as well worth the reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Verve Hotel in Long Island City, an Ascend Collection hotel near Manhattan. Offering boutique accommodations in the heart of Long Island City, the Verve Hotel, an Ascend CollectionTM hotel, is within walking distance to Silvercup Studios film and television production facility. Local points of interest like the LaGuardia Airport, downtown Manhattan, Long Island University and the Queens Zoo are less than four miles from this Long Island City, NY hotel. John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Long Island City
- Ascend Collection Long Island City
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Long Island City, New York