Just spent 7 nights at this little gem of a hotel in Long island city. from the minute we got there we were treated like friends, nothing was too much trouble and the facilities were great. Not much to do in the neighbourhood although I recommend a walk to the Dutch Kills cocktail bar but very easy access at all times from either the 39th street station or Queens Plaza both of which are only an easy safe 5 minute walk from the hotel. Very spacious rooms by New York standards, good amenities such as a decked patio which we ate breakfast on each morning and a more than adequate breakfast. If you are planning a trip to New York I would highly recommend this economical hotel......hope you enjoyed the donuts guys !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Verve Hotel in Long Island City, an Ascend Collection hotel near Manhattan. Offering boutique accommodations in the heart of Long Island City, the Verve Hotel, an Ascend CollectionTM hotel, is within walking distance to Silvercup Studios film and television production facility. Local points of interest like the LaGuardia Airport, downtown Manhattan, Long Island University and the Queens Zoo are less than four miles from this Long Island City, NY hotel. John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Long Island City
- Ascend Collection Long Island City
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Long Island City, New York