We spent 3 nights here and were really pleased with everything about the hotel. All the staff were friendly and helpful and we could see the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building from our room. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. A good breakfast selection was included in the price and the hotel was only a couple of minute's walk from Queens Plaza subway station to get into Manhattan and only cost $2.75 for a single journey. If you get a cab to or from Manhattan you get fabulous views of the city as you cross the Queensboro bridge.The hotel seems a little out of place in such an industrial neighbourhood, but we never felt uncomfortable, even at night. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Verve Hotel in Long Island City, an Ascend Collection hotel near Manhattan. Offering boutique accommodations in the heart of Long Island City, the Verve Hotel, an Ascend CollectionTM hotel, is within walking distance to Silvercup Studios film and television production facility. Local points of interest like the LaGuardia Airport, downtown Manhattan, Long Island University and the Queens Zoo are less than four miles from this Long Island City, NY hotel. John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Long Island City
- Ascend Collection Long Island City
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Long Island City, New York