My wife and I stayed at The Verve from Dec 9th until Dec 11th and found it to be a very convinient and affordble hotel for those who want to see the big apple but don't want to pay big prices. The staff was very very nice and the rooms were great and bigger than what you would get for that price in Manhattan. Now there isn't anything around the hotel in the way of resturants or activites but the subway is two blocks away and you can be at 5th and Lexington in Midtown in 5 minutes. The hotel is literally right across the Queensboro bridge from Midtown and you can see the landmarks right across the river. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit New York, stay some place nice and save some money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Verve Hotel in Long Island City, an Ascend Collection hotel near Manhattan. Offering boutique accommodations in the heart of Long Island City, the Verve Hotel, an Ascend CollectionTM hotel, is within walking distance to Silvercup Studios film and television production facility. Local points of interest like the LaGuardia Airport, downtown Manhattan, Long Island University and the Queens Zoo are less than four miles from this Long Island City, NY hotel. John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Long Island City
- Ascend Collection Long Island City
- Verve Hotel, An Ascend Collection Long Island City, New York