Spent four nights here from 8 May 2014. When I pulled up and saw the area I thought "Oh no". however once inside and checked in, realised the place was spot on. Decent views of Manhattan if your on the right side, the local is fine. Freebie shuttle every 30 mins to the Metro on 33rd for a direct tube into Times Square and Grand Central. Free breakfast and of course the price is brilliant compared to what it would be just across the river.
Yeap well worth a stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View