My husband is a Platinum Elite Marriott Member so we always stay at Marriott properties when traveling. We had a free night's stay in the New York area last week and couldn't use our certificate in Manhattan so we stayed at the Fairfield Inn Long Island City for one night and then moved to another Marriott property in midtown for the rest of our stay. The hotel is a short ride from LaGuardia airport. The location is in an isolated area of Long Island City near the highway but not noisy at all. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. The room was fairly small but not horribly tight. The bathroom was a very decent size for a Fairfield with a nice size vanity/sink area similar to the size in a New York Courtyard property. Our king bed and pillows were comfortable and the room was clean and tidy. The breakfast had a huge variety of breads, bagels, muffins, cereals and a few hot items. There was plenty for all the guests and items were replenished as necessary. The hotel shuttle takes you to the subway which is quite a distance. The shuttle stops at 10:45pm which is not convenient for us since we are big theater people and don't return to our hotel until after midnight. A cab ride is $25.00 from midtown Manhattan at that time. The hotel is fine - we just wish it were more conveniently located near a subway.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View